iOS Developer (1-3 Years)
We are looking for a motivated and talented Android Developer to join our talented and fun dream team in the evening shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively involved in all aspects of the product life cycle
- Building and delivering software using agile practices (SCRUM, two weeks iterations)
- Continuous integration and pair programming.
- Delivering new functionalities, using the most appropriate tools and techniques.
- Implementing business functionality in a testable, deployable & operable.
- Continuously improving the code base, removing technical debt .
- Providing a brilliant customer experience.
- In-depth experience with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Working experience with Swift
- Enthusiasm for a great user experience
- Ability to write testable code and excellent debugging skills
- Experience working with Git
- Good team player Open-minded.
- Ability to explore new ways to build software.