Designation: Android Developer (1-3 years)
We are looking for a motivated and talented Android Developer to join our talented and fun dream team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Proficient in different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong technical expertise on Android device platforms.
- Good exposure to custom UI development.
- Candidate should be responsible for Design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.